Product Range » Post Press Machines
Post Press Machines
Thermal Lamination Machine
lamination process is becoming the norm for lamination of high quality books
and commercial print work, Photographers, Sweet Box manufacturers, Garment
Box Manufacturers and other related units. Our dynamically designed thermal
lamination machines save more energy comparative to others. We use Fluid
Heat Control System With Digitally heat Controlling unit to provide our
customers with the best result from our machine.
Technical Specification :
- Auto cutter
- Hydraulic pressure
- Oil field heating cylinder for equal heating
- Electronic digital temperature control
- Noiseless smooth operation
- CE certified electrical components
- Easy to operate In House R & D
- Variable speed drive
||300 mm P.E Tubes
||400 mtrs. (2000 Tubes/H)
Yes! I am Interested
Digi UV Machine
machine is best suited for UV Coating and Curing (of coating by ultraviolet
radiation) on Digital Prints, Every digital Printer (using HP, Canon, Xerox,
Kodak, Ricoh) need this machine. This machine is very good for making
Digital Photo Albums. Offset Printers can use this machine for full coating
UV Jobs and with add on of CSF. This machine can do Spot UV Jobs also.
The Best Feature of this machine is DESIGN COATING (3D and 2D).
- Feather touch display (Next generation UV controller).
- Showing MPM (Meter per minute) Speed.
- Showing Current Digitally.
- Digital sheet counter.
- Selection of 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% power of Lamp.
- Lamp will be Off when open the hood.
- Lamp will be on 50% if heat crosses the particular degree and will
totally Off, if it cross the danger level.
- Min & Max speed limit is synchronized with lamp intensity.
- In case of error, it will display an error message on screen.
- After starting of Machine, it will give signal for ready use or lamp
- Lamp will be Off in case of Paper jam.
- Lamp will be Off in case of Belt stop.
- Interlocked between Lamp, Blower, and Conveyer.
- Auto selection Of UV intensity.
- Varnish Pump on auto mode.
- Micro setting of varnish.
- Texture Roller can be used.
- For Aqueous and UV, Separate tanks are possible(Optional).
Yes! I am Interested
Profile | Product
Range | Careers | Why
Us? | Contact
Us | Send Enquiry